The team is responsible for delivering cloud products and services internally to the company and the customer as well. With a growing portfolio of cloud products and AI assisted software that are used for maritime digitalization, this is a promising position that will take you to the most challenging and interesting problems we need to solve in cloud computing.
- Maintain functional, efficient and secure cloud infrastructure for use by the organization to serve different groups and customers.
- Participate in the development, user management, operations, maintenance and other activities providing services offered by the cloud delivery team.
- Create solutions to fix operational issues and reduce potential technical debt.
- Analyze requirements and changes regarding cost optimization, scalability, efficiency, security and performance.
- Perform scheduled system audits and evaluate risks and security threats that may arise from the systems the cloud delivery team handles.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and operations of the CI/CD automation systems in the cloud using DevOps methodology.
- Experience with planning and operations on any cloud provider and using cloud native services. Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a huge plus.
- Experience with running containerized services in Kubernetes/GKE and provisioning cloud services using Terraform.
- Experience with operating database management systems including traditional RDBMS (PostgreSQL), NoSQL (ELK stack, MongoDB), key stores and time series databases.
- Understanding with automation, continuous integration and deployment using DevOps methodology in Linux systems, configuration and release management cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of performance and load testing, security scanners and identity-based secrets and encryption management systems.
- Understanding of software applications, web services, software testing, application security and data management. Experience with backend development and/or deployment using Python/Django is a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning platforms, MLOps, model training and deployment is a plus.
Groke Technologies is a company established in 2019 and creating advanced situational awareness and navigation solutions for the maritime industry. At Groke, we focus on high-end hardware and software solutions with the ultimate objective of making maritime operations safer, more efficient and more inspiring for everyone. We are a relatively small company located in Turku with about 20 employees from multiple nationalities and backgrounds.
What we offer:
- Healthcare provided by Mehiläinen
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Office located in the heart of Turku Science Park with easy transport access.
- Modern work environment and great co-workers.
- Premium selection of perks, such as healthcare and ePassi which can be used for lunch, sports, culture and wellbeing.
If you are interested and want to be a part of our team, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org latest7th May 2023